Vacancy (Mid Level Java Developer)
Connecting Dots Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd is an IT outsourcing and consulting company for IT development, operations, and maintenance of systems with a team of experts in the related fields. With its head office based in Tokyo, Japan, and the offshore office in Nepal, Connecting Dots provides custom software development and IT outsourcing options to its customers to enhance and run their core business activities smoothly.
Basic Job Information
|Job Category||:||IT & Telecommunication|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Lalitpur, Nepal|
|Education Level||:||Bachelor or Masters in relevant field|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 2 years|
- Design, code and maintain efficient and reliable Java
- Maintain software products by identifying and resolving
- Work collaboratively in an Agile team to deliver team
commitments and goals
- Work in Scrum team environment to size and plan
- Maintain required documentation of the product
- Research on new technology and techniques for
continuous improvement of the products
- Perform code review of peer developer
- Implement/follow CI/CD process
- Work on REST API
- Mentor new members for easy on-boarding to the team
- Take different roles, as required by the organization,
like Scrum Master, tech lead for small projects, etc.
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design
knowledge of Java 8, Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
- Knowledge of React.js is a plus.
as a Sun Certified Java Developer and Sun Certified Web Component
development experience with open source tools like Apache frameworks,
Tomcat and Maven build tools.
in using Git version control system.
understanding of TDD
- Leadership and ability to guide
design and technical meetings
- Excellent understanding of
object-oriented design concepts and software development processes and
- Expertise in application, data
and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of
architecture, design, and business processes.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at email@example.com or contact us at +977-1-5903199.