Vacancy (QA Engineer)
Connecting Dots Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd is an IT outsourcing and consulting company for IT development, operations, and maintenance of systems with a team of experts in the related fields. With its head office based in Tokyo, Japan, and the offshore office in Nepal, Connecting Dots provides custom software development and IT outsourcing options to its customers to enhance and run their core business activities smoothly.
Basic Job Information
||IT & Telecommunication
||More than or equals to 2 years
- Suggest, implement and update software Quality assurance practices and process
- Prepare and execute a comprehensive test plan
- Execute manual and automated testing for all platform products (Mobile, Web and desktop applications)
- Review Functional Non-Functional Requirements, Bugs, and Improvement.
- Defect Tracking and Reporting
- Lead QA team and track team performance
- Perform different test to ensure product quality: Smoke Testing, Black Box Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing & Database Testing
- Must have 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge in manual and automated testing for all platform (Mobile, Web and desktop applications)
- Capable in App Navigation flow and UI/UX testing
- Good exposure to SDLC
- Have excellent communication skills and experience in interacting with clients
- Ability to suggest product improvement features and functionalities
- Good Experience in Smoke Testing, Black Box Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing & Database Testing
- Basic knowledge of database queries
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +977-1-5903199.