Vacancy (Senior Level Java Developer)
Connecting Dots Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd is an IT outsourcing and consulting company for IT development, operations, and maintenance of systems with a team of experts in the related fields. With its head office based in Tokyo, Japan, and the offshore office in Nepal, Connecting Dots provides custom software development and IT outsourcing options to its customers to enhance and run their core business activities smoothly.
Basic Job Information
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Lalitpur, Nepal|
|Education Level||:||Bachelor or Masters in relevant field|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 4 years|
- Design, code and maintain efficient and reliable Java code
- Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues
- Work collaboratively in an Agile team to deliver team commitments and goals
- Work in Scrum team environment to size and plan the requirements
- Maintain required documentation of the product
- Research on new technology and techniques for continuous improvement of the products
- Perform code review of peer developer
- Implement/follow CI/CD process
- Work on REST API
- Mentor new members for easy on-boarding to the team
- Take different roles, as required by the organization, like Scrum Master, tech lead for small projects, etc.
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Java * Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate), PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Reac.js is a plus.
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer and Sun Certified Web Component Developer.
- Application development experience with open source tools like Spring boot, Apache frameworks, Tomcat and Maven build tools.
- Experience in RabbitMQ.
- Experience in using Git version control system.
- Strong understanding of TDD
- Leadership and ability to guide design and technical meetings
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design concepts and software development processes and methods
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design, and business processes.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +977-1-5903199.